Easy DIY Table Runner - Autumn or Anytime
- Silk Leaves (Snowflakes, Hearts, Shamrocks, Flower Petals, Stars, Cupcakes, Dinosaurs, or any shape of choice–think Die Cuts)
- If you have items of different colors or sizes, separate them by color and size.
- Take a couple of pieces and turn them upside down on your work surface.
- Tape the pieces together so the tape will not show from the front side.
- Add one piece at a time, taping them together until you have constructed the length or shape table runner you like–the possibilities are endless.
- Carefully flip the runner right side up, and place on your table.
Lady Jane on Aug 23, 2021
This will look great for my daughter's fall dinnerware. But she's not one for reassembling the leaves next fall. Once it was made, I would turn it over onto a clear piece of plastic and then tape the leaves to that. After that was done, I'd cut the plastic and trim it around the leaves. When It was turned over, the plastic wouldn't be seen. She can roll the whole mat up, or even around an empty paper towel roll if that can fit the width, and use it several times over.