I'm looking for ideas to create a fall wreath....thoughts?

+5
  • Plc26044622 Plc26044622 on Jul 28, 2017
    I used a pool noodle to make the wreath and then purchased flowers from the dollar store and then pushed them directly into the foam noodle. No glue necessary. My local dollar store has their fall foliage in now.

• Tammy Tammy on Jul 28, 2017
    My go to for seasonal decorations is always the Dollar store. They will have a great selection of fall colored mums and leaves along with the wreath forms. Wrapping the for with the colored leaves and accent with the mums will give you a beautiful wreath.

• Jll22554988 Jll22554988 on Jul 28, 2017
    I use pinecones. You can decorate the wreath with ribbon strips tucked about the pinecones. I use a large bow, but not to large, at the top of the wreath. I live in North Caroline so I have excess to a large variety of sizes pinecones. The one I used is about three inches long.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 28, 2017
    Start collecting Cones,Hips ,Chinese Lantern Plant flowers,Bronze and Gold Spray Paints. Nuts ,Orange Slices OR Use Fruit and Veg for a change

• Bwarner50 Bwarner50 on Jul 28, 2017
    You can make a beautiful wreath - extraordinary - using a wooden or resin picture frame (I like 11x14) add some silk flowers, fall leaves, berries to one corner, attach a pretty autumn bow, and hang it on your door or wall!

• Emily Emily on Jul 28, 2017
    check out etsy shops that feature wreaths.

• BabyBoomerSC BabyBoomerSC on Aug 07, 2017
    Here's my fall wreath.

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Oct 11, 2021

I have several on my blog, one of these might be just right for you: https://celebrateanddecorate.com/?s=fall+wreath