I ordered a box of Sola Wood Flowers a while back and have just had a chance to open it.
How to Make a Wood Flower Wreath Using Sola Wood Flowers
I love these wood flowers. They can be used on any project and you can dye the Sola Wood Flowers any color to match any decor.
This is what the bundle I purchased from Sola Wood Flowers looked like when I poured them out of the bag they came in.
These are some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever worked with!
- Stain your base using antiquing wax or regular stain.
- Allow to dry.
Step 2. Dye the flowers the color or colors of your choice.
- You will need a bowl for mixing and acrylic paint to dye the wood flowers.
- Allow dyed flowers to dry at least 24 hours.
- Glue wood flowers to the base.
- If you don't like the wood showing thru add reindeer moss in between the flowers.
WATCH VIDEO FOR FULL TUTORIAL
I knew this was going to be a cute DIY but it really blew me away when it was finished.
I LOVE IT!
JOIN MY COMMUNITY to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.
- SolaWood Flowers (Sola Wood Flowers)
- Heart-Shaper Wood Hanger (Dollar Tree)
- Various Craft Paints
- Luke Warm Water
- Reindeer Moss (Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks (Amazon)