As far as wreaths go, we’ve had quite a few awesome tutorials on Grillo Designs from some very talented crafters. This burlap pumpkin wreath is no exception! Keep reading for Laura’s step by step how to, you are going to love this one!
This one was created by Laura from Ohanalee - and its perfect for fall!
- 1- 14″ straw wreath form, alternatively foam wreath could also be used!
- 4- rolls of 5.5 inch by 15 ft orange Burlap ribbon (you can buy burlap by the yard but I find cutting the squares from the ribbon rolls much easier)
- 3- Boxes of Floral Greening Pins
- Rotary cutter and cutting board
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Sewing pins
OPTIONAL: Fall Embellishments to decorate
- 1- roll of mossy green chicken wire ribbon
- 1- roll of wired green burlap ribbon
- Natural Jute burlap leaves and artificial fall leaves
- jute wrapped floral wire
- Fall Berry floral wire
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Unroll your burlap ribbon and fold corner over to measure out a square. You will be cutting several 5.5″X 5.5″ squares from these rolls of burlap.