Christmas Scene on a Bark
Create a Christmas winter scene on a slice of bark with trees and a handmade snowman that can be place on a table and decorate a Christmas corner of your home.
Cover with the a thick layer of structure paste the bark slice.
Heavily cover with the ice crystals, press lightly to set the ice crystals and then remove the excess of them. Let the paste dry well before proceeding to next step.
Take one 40mm and one 35mm spun cotton balls and glue them together. Add black flatback pearls as eyes and a small bamboo skewer cutting as nose. Add the hat and make a scarf using a small piece of ribbon.
Cut two 10cm bamboo skewers and glue the edges of a 14cm star bead trimming on them. Glue the wooden beads on the star beads.
Now, glue the skewers on the bark with some hot glue.
Cut a piece of Christmas ribbon and set it on the sleigh.
Place the trees and the snowman on the bark slice with the help of the hot glue gun.
Use larger bark, trees and spun cotton balls to make a bigger decoration that can be embellished further.
- Miniature Bottlebrush Christmas Trees (Buddly Crafts)
- Viva Decor Eiskristall – Ice Crystals (Buddly Crafts)
- Knorr Prandell Spun Cotton Balls – 40mm (Buddly Crafts)
- Knorr Prandell Spun Cotton Balls – 35mm (Buddly Crafts)
- Knorr Prandell 65mm Miniature Wooden Sleigh (Buddly Crafts)
- Knorr Prandell Tree Bark Slice – 13-15cm (Buddly Crafts)
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Merry Christmas Grosgrain Ribbon (Buddly Crafts)
- Wooden beads (Buddly Crafts)
- Bamboo skewers
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published December 3rd, 2017 5:59 PM