Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeovers - DIY Glitter Pumpkins Three Ways!
- Flourish Glitter Stickers (http://amzn.to/2x1I3Zz)
- Rust-Oleum Clear Lacquer (http://amzn.to/2y87Qhh)
- Extra fine glitter (http://amzn.to/2wrKHUU)
- Fall maple leaves (trees at my house)
- Loctite spray adhesive (http://amzn.to/2x1qRDw)
- Orange glitter glue (http://amzn.to/2jpYvyh)
- Orange dot stickers (http://amzn.to/2x1Ocox)
- Antique white spray paint (http://amzn.to/2f54FSU)
- Orange styrofoam pumpkins (Dollar Tree)
Maura White on Nov 08, 2018
Yes Autumn - I think I remember hearing that happened to someone else. I'm curious what chemical in certain spray paints reacts with the foam in the dollar store pumpkins that it eats it away. Do you remember what brand of spray paint you used so we can avoid that brand?