How to make puzzle frames

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jul 07, 2018
    Hi, Jrd! If you mean frames to put jigsaw puzzles in a frame, you could make your own. You could also get a poster frame or some other frame that is close to the size of the puzzle. Mount the puzzle on some poster board or something with a little substance to it with modge podge for puzzles. Mount it square as possible in the frame and secure the board to the frame. I hope this helps!

• Jrd Jrd on Jul 12, 2018
      Thank you Nancy! I just started doing puzzles again but always took them apart. My daughter always frames hers. I have found these to be expensive and wanted to make my own. Thanks again for your ideas. Jrd

• Teacup8885 Teacup8885 on Jul 08, 2018
    If the puzzle picture is a beach, maybe little seashells, if pictures of wine bottles, maybe some corks.. glue to a thin board or fasten with tiny nails leaving bout 1-3in border all around to adhere shells or corks!!?