DIY Textured Glass Vases {West Elm Inspired}

1 Hour
I've been loving all of the textured vases that have been in home decor stores lately, so with some old vases in hand, I figured out how to create my own! Recreating the same look for less money is one of my favorite things to do! See the full tutorial at (search "textured vase")

Corey @ Hey There Home
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Frequently asked questions

Have a question about this project?


Join the conversation

2 of 13 comments
  • Felicity Woodruffe Felicity Woodruffe on May 13, 2014
    @Robyn Frailey PVA is a type of thick sticky glue for paper and fabric probably for other uses it is commonly used by school children and it dries clear. you can paint it over new plastered walls to seal them, it acts as a water dries clear and so its useful for many craft projects here in england its called uni bond can be watered down for papier mache projects you can paint it over a childs picture to preserve is also used in decorating to pr treat walls before papering or plastering for sealing new plaster and even for sealing painted ceilings it has many probably know it by a different name.polyvinyl acetate its a rubbery polymer it is used to bind wood paper cloth and many other porous materials it is non toxic so suiyable for use with young children although it should never be ingested
  • Felicity Woodruffe Felicity Woodruffe on May 13, 2014
    also called evo bond evo stik carpenters glue or wood glue it is not waterproof but does allow you to wipe clean gently you can paint letters or numbers leave to dry then peel them off like stickers