I made some DIY photo blocks using items I had lying around my house. It was so easy my 4-year-old even loved helping.
These blocks make a perfect handmade gift for birthdays, mother’s or father’s day, or even decor for your home or office. Wanna learn how to make your own? Let’s go!
Gather your supplies:
- Lifeprint 2×3 photo and video printer from Verizon
- Lifeprint sticky back photo paper
- (or you can use some photos you have lying around and glue to adhere)
- 2×4 wood board
- Saw to cut your wood
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Washi tape (optional)
- Embellishments and glue gun (optional)