Create a beautiful plant stand using the poured resin technique!
How to Make Poured Resin Plant Stand
1. Prepare work area and stool. Use cardboard box with extra cardboard in the bottom. Wrap each stool legs with plastic shopping bags to protect them.
2. Line up your paint and cups so they are ready.
3. Mix EQUAL parts of the Hardener and the Resin. Stir for two minutes then pour from the first cup into a second and mix with a new stir stick for another minute.
4. Quickly pour the resin into individual cups for each color of paint.
5. Add a few drops of acrylic paint into each of the cups and mix!
6. Pour ALL the paint colors in ONE cup.
7. Pour slowly the paint onto the stool from the center and let the resin spread.
8. Tilt the surface so that it gets covered completely. (Wear gloves!)
9. After 20 minutes, wipe underneath the edge. Check for air bubbles. Use butane torch or simply breathe on it as it can release the bubbles. Allow to dry.
I couldn’t believe how simple it was and it’s really fun because I never know what it will actually look like until you start pouring!