Here's how you can create your own Oil Diffuser for your home. It's a great way to add a pleasant scent to any room of your choice. This is how I created mine.
This is a very easy. I have recycled the bottles that I will use. You can choose to decorate them if you would like. I love a beautiful scent from either flowers or burning candles and now I have one more to add to the list- an oil diffuser.
What you will need.
1) A recycled bottle from diffuser.
2) Reeds which I have. I don't move the reeds that often only once or twice.
3) Essential oil of your choice.I love lavender my favourite and rose oil.
What you do.
1)Fill glass bottle with some drops of oil,use 20-30 drops of oil for every 8 ounces of water.
2) Fill bottle with warm water from the tap.
3) Put the reeds in bottle.
NB.You can combine two oils together if you like.And that's it.
That's it, your project is complete! These oil diffusers are so gorgeous and make wonderful gifts.
Hope you enjoy this DIY and perhaps give it a try yourself.
- A recycled bottle from diffuser.
- Essential oil
Published August 27th, 2017 7:03 AM
2 of 3 comments