Chandelier Makeover Over Ideas?

+2
  • Pri23297985 Pri23297985 on May 27, 2017
    You can spray paint them and change out any shades or add strands of beads or crystals....the possibilities are endless. Look online at fixtures you really like and copy what you can.

• Debra Debra on May 28, 2017
    Pintrest has some interesting ideas.

• Joshua Williams Joshua Williams on May 31, 2017
    I actually saw a post on here where the lady took her old brass chandelier and spray painted it and changed out the lamp shades. Looked great and the sky's the limit. You could use any color spray paint you want and if your chandelier has existing shades, just take off the existing fabric and use ribbon to wrap around the frames. You could use any ribbon you wanted.

• A A on May 31, 2017
    That was me Joshua! It was cheap and easy...just be sure to mask off any areas of the room you don't want hit with spray paint or the overspray. Amazon is a great source for shades.

• Marcie Marcie on Jun 04, 2017
    I've sprayed chandeliers many different colors - each one turns out so fun and changes a room dramatically. My favorite, though, is the one I sprayed cream and put in the garden.