Decorating the space between the top of the cabinets and ceiling

+3
Good ideas for decorating the open space between the top of the kitchen cabinets to the ceiling?

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 28, 2017
    Matching baskets that can slide out from the top of the cabinet - reduces clutter, great storage, and looks nice.

• Kelly Denoyer Russell Kelly Denoyer Russell on Dec 28, 2017
    Depends on your style. Sometimes storage for your pretty kitchen items you don’t use all the time but they are beautiful to look at. I have a pretty crystal glass pitcher As decor right now on a shelf. Antique flour, sugar tins etc. Can even store things you use rarely inside. Faux greenery. Collectibles.

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Dec 28, 2017
    What ever your taste is. Fake flowers, pretty pitchers, baskets, medal bins for storage to put stuff you don't use often repainted in your favorite colors & tags hanging on them marked what's in them. Good luck

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 28, 2017
    A friend of mine is really into that Paris theme and wine, so she put pretty wine bottles, grape vines and the odd Eiffel tower or Paris type pieces up there. Its not really busy and eye-catching. I don't have that space, but I have an open faced cabinet people see as they come in the door that I have odds and ends vintage canning things and chickens. Just go with what you like, and avoid things like vines and foliage if you don't like to dust, they look shabby pretty fast if they aren't kept clean.