How can I make an alternative to down bedspreads?

+2

Does any one make alternative down BEDSPREADS?

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 02, 2019

Have you checked amazon.com?

• Gk Gk on Jan 02, 2019

You could make a simply tied quilt with a polyester batting the size of a bedspread. If you don't want to make one you can purchase alternative down bedspreads in many different places. Just type in the words alternative down bedspreads in your search browser.

• You are searching for a needle in a haystack. Bedspreads are not "trendy" at the moment and there are very few out there. Down alternative bedspread, I have honestly not seen. Not even at the higher end retailers. They may exist, but you might be worn out searching. Have you tried L. L. Bean? Vermont Country Store?

• Pat Pat on Jan 02, 2019

Maybe not trendy but after fighting with bed skirts, I always choose a bedspread. My bedspread is a king size and is down filled....I believe I got it at J.C. Penneys some time ago.

• Gk Gk on Jan 02, 2019

I'm with you Pat! I would rather have a bedspread than a comforter with a bed skirt! You can always order a comforter in a bigger size to lay on the bed like a bed spread but I run into trouble finding a bigger comforter for a king size bed that is long enough on the sides! Bedspreads are better!!! In the winter I will use a chennille bedspread with a comforter folded up nicely at the foot of the bed during the day and pulled up at night to stay warm!