How do I use mod podge on puzzles?

• Yaela Yaela on Jan 25, 2019

Cover your work space with wax paper. Put the puzzle on that. Use a foam brush (get that at the $ Store). Paint the puzzle on one side finishing with all strokes going in the same direction. Let it dry. Flip, repeat, done. Good luck.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 25, 2019

Hello

I have seen my son do this by using two pieces of cardboard. Slide one of the cardboard pieces under the completed puzzle with its decorative face up. Place the other piece on top to flip the puzzle 180 to reveal the backing. He applied white glue to the backside pushed the glue around with an expired gift card squeegee style. The glue is only on the backside with this sealing method. Let dry and frame.

• Betsy Betsy on Jan 29, 2019

Hi She: When I want to preserve mine, I make a paste of white glue and water. I cover the back first, using a wide foam brush and a thin coating. Let that dry and then do another coat. You don't want a thick coat first as that will go into the paper and ruin it. Doing the back first will keep the puzzle stiff enough so you can turn it over and do the front. When I Mod Podge the front, again I do thin coats and go in 1 direction. Let it dry and then do another coat and go in the opposite direction. Be sure to work on a surface like waxed paper or parchment paper. Good luck