How to do ss welding

+2
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 22, 2017
    What is ss welding? I know welding of any kind is a learned art that has certain techniques you have to go by. If you mean soldering, the same thing goes, but is easier to learn than welding and doesn't require expensive se up. If you know someone who solders a lot, they can teach it to you. If is hard to explain without being able to show a person how to do it.

IF you already know how to weld, you just need the wire feed with the right type of rod. A home improvement store will be able to show you the correct one to use. My husband can weld and that is what he told me. He also said that you have to know how to weld before doing this and have the proper equipment to do it, especially the gloves and hood.

• Susan Harris Seeley Susan Harris Seeley on Dec 23, 2017
    If it’s a small project, take it to a welding shop. The cost for you to buy the right materials and equipment would be expensive. They could also tell you if what you plan is feasible. The proper welder alone could be $500 or more.