How to hang plates on my wall?

+2
I have plates I'd love to display on my wall, but I'm nervous about hanging them.Using a "frog" makes me nervous for the more delicate plates. Ideas? THANKS!

• Zard Pocleeb Zard Pocleeb on Jun 13, 2018
    You can build or buy a shelf for them. The shelves you buy have a groove, or small piece of wood running length of the shelf to keep the plates from sliding off. Shelves are much more sturdy too when they are hung with the mounting screws screwed into the studs.

• Linda Linda on Jun 13, 2018
    I hung some recently that were all the same size in frames, photo attached. But before I decided to do that I shopped for plate hangers. I found a new type and a diy method using paperclips. A link attached with an example. The purchased hooks were on Amazon. Good luck

• Emily Emily on Jun 13, 2018
    Since I collect china I have it hung all over my house. Although the "spode" platter was new everything else is antique. I don't know what you mean by "frog" but I use the metal spring type plate hangers sold in hardware stores. for very small items I hot glue the tab from a soda can on the back and hang that way. I have never lost a piece of china, from it falling from a wall. The plates hung over the louvered doors include flow blue and Canton ware. The platters hung with the leaves vary in price from $200 + to a pair I paid $20 for. Plates are a terrific decorative accent.