Looking for a nice strong smelling candle mix to make,to put in jar

+3
I'm making candles in jars & want the sent to smell good & last long!I also need to know where I can buy the sents and wicks that are not costly to buy.AC MOORE is costly I'm looking to buy wholesale.If anyone knows contact me JD @ DBMJDD1@GMAIL. COM

• Inetia Inetia on Dec 16, 2017
    Alspice or clove bud essential oil are great scents For fall. Spearmint mixed with orange smells really good for any time of the year. Rosemary is also great for any time of the year..

• Edean Edean on Dec 18, 2017
      Reply to Inetia...Thank you for your answer,I WILL CHECK IT OUT😎

• GBay Girl GBay Girl on Dec 16, 2017
    Please listen to above responder. She is suggesting natural products. Few people are allergic to the natural scents but several people have adverse reactions to the synthetic scents. And it's not the smell people react to. It's the chemicals used to sustain the fragrance. For example, I don't have a sense of smell but my adverse reactions to these synthetic products include headache, tight chest, scratchy throat, muscle aches, and anaphylaxis. And approximately 20% of the population have some sort of adverse reaction to these chemicals. Surely, if you're making these candles as gifts your desire is to please the people who receive your handiwork. You don't wish to make them ill. And if you're making these candles for your own home, I'm certain your goal when inviting company in is to have them enjoy themselves, not leave feeling sick.

• Laura Wands Laura Wands on Dec 16, 2017
    i completely agree with the above two posters. I make candles a lot and use natural scents. In the ones I made for Christmas I used cloves, cinnamon and pine. We have some great old pine trees that graciously donate needles. The end result is great

• Tami Stone Tami Stone on Dec 16, 2017
    I used to make candles for gifts. I’ve found the best wax with good, long lasting scents are the ASHTON wax melts. You can find them at Michaels.
    Hope that helps.

• Grace Grace on Dec 16, 2017
    I make all natural soy candles with 100% natural essential oils. I get most of my supplies from two companies one is Cierra Candles and Candle Science. You can buy wholesale from both. I sometimes buy some supplies from Amazon because they can be cheaper on some things. Cierra Candles sells both natural essential oils and many popular fragrance blends. I agree with the other posters about going natural since many are allergic to some of the fragrances like I am and my husband has asthma and my candles don't bother him. There are many natural products you can use from your home like spices, citrus zests, coffee etc. Paraffin wax has harmful chemicals in it and some are actually created when you burn the candles. I hope this helps you.