Is this a clawfoot tub shower?

+6
I'm pretty sure it's a clawfoot tub shower. I can't find a brand on it any ideas
q i m pretty sure it s a clawfoot tub shower
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 10, 2017
    Having never seen one of these images, I looked at the image match on Google Chrome. That was no help at all until I backed and added the word shower to the search terms. I don't know if any of these pictures will help, but if one sparks a thought, click on it to make it larger then on the right click Visit to go to its page. Maybe you'll find something here. Wishing you the best.

• Debra Anderson Debra Anderson on Dec 10, 2017
    my father had one and you are correct it is a clawfoot tub shower.

• A A on Dec 11, 2017
    This would make a really cool fountain piece. If the water pressure is strong enough, you could mount it flat and have the water spray upward OR you could extend a pipe and have it flow downward.

• Marie Moughan Hallanan Marie Moughan Hallanan on Dec 11, 2017
    Or an outside shower

• Shirley g Shirley g on Dec 11, 2017
    cant see enough of the picture

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 11, 2017
    Certainly looks like a shower and curtain ring. Ours for the claw foot tub were larger and oval. The only round one I have seen in use was over a square low basin, like for mop buckets, for the shower floor. Have fun with it.

• Sabrena Patterson Sabrena Patterson on Dec 11, 2017
    If you hung it vertically on two springs it might spin. Ooh, this looks fun. Show us what you end up doing please.

• Susan Snyder Susan Snyder on Dec 12, 2017
    Wow! The last time I saw one of those was about 30 years ago, when I was in my 20s. I lived on the 5th floor of a 6-floor walk-up apartment building in Greenwich Village. The building was about 100 years old and all of the apartments were 1-room studios. Each apartment had an old clawfoot tub with this kind of shower. (As for toilets? Well, each floor had one! Lol! It was at the end of the hall near the stairs. If someone was in there when you needed to go, you either waited your turn or went to a different floor to try your luck! Lol! Oh the stories I could tell about that building and it’s crazy bohemian tenants.)