I would like to know where to find supplies for projects?

+8
Is there some way that we could get information on where to go to purchase supplies for certain projects? I know there are many ideas I would like to try but am at a loss as to where to get items to even get started. Thank you.
  • Mary Gendron Mary Gendron on Jun 14, 2017
    Get on you computer and type in the item your looking for. example-suspender clips. Up will pop up several places where you can get them. Just brows thru them til you find what your looking for. Same goes for looking for information about different subjects, such as Pyrography (wood burning)

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 14, 2017
    What supplies to you need help finding?

• Amazon sells an amazing amount of items. Not sure where you are from but all the stores that I use also have websites you can order from and usually have more to offer online than in the physical shop: Hobby Lobby, Michael's, AC Moore, Joanne's, etc.

• Martha Martha on Jun 14, 2017
    you can go to your local lowes or menards i know alot of places like that if you tell them what you want to do they will help you get all the supplies needed.

• I literally shop at any store I go into. Obviously craft and hobby stores will have supplies. Depending on your project, second hand stores, Goodwill, garage sales, flea markets, home improvement stores, dollar stores, even the grocery store.

What project would you like to try so we can point you in the right direction?

• Brenda Meredith Brenda Meredith on Jun 14, 2017
    Craft stores

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 20, 2017
    I'm like Naomi, I shop for them everywhere , but I'm also a bit of a packrat , saving little things that I up cycle later. You scratched that old CD? Into my craft box it goes ! Empty jar, old candle stub, etc. I have a Rubbermaid box in the back of my closet where I also have a bag of glue sticks , a couple of glue guns, E6000 , and some pipe cleaners along with a zillion other things I just picked up or collected along the way .

• JoAnn JoAnn on Jun 21, 2017
    Michaels or Amazon online

• Ruth Ruth on Jun 21, 2017
    Craft stores, ebay, amazon and etsy

• Julie Fleming Julie Fleming on Jun 24, 2017
    Miachels craft store carries a lot of craft supplie!

• MobellaLife MobellaLife on Jun 29, 2017
    Your local craft store can help you pin point the supplies that you will need for a particular project, or you can just post your question or the name of your project that you are working and inquire about the supplies you need on this very site! : )

~Hope this helps! :)