How to DIY a Magnolia stamp?

+2
I'm sure it was this website that I saw a large stamp of a magnolia. I can't locate that project anywhere. Does anyone know what I am talking about ans where it is?

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 24, 2017
    I don't remember it, but I searched Magnolia on the Hometalk search bar and found a lot of real magnolia's but no stamp :( There were a few stained tables with huge magnolias, but they weren't done with a stamp. Then I went to my friend google and tried Magnolia stamps. I ended up with several stamp collections and a little girl named Magnolia. I altered my search terms to "magnolia flower rubber stamp" and finally found some.

See if you can find the image you want. If you find one you like, click on it, the click on Visit to see if it's for sale. To go back, first use click the x on the page where you are, then just use the X on the upper right of the picture and all the others will come back. Wishing you the best & Happy Holidays!

• FL FL on Dec 24, 2017
    Here is a wood stamp of magnolia on ebay for $8.00 : http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/132416053612

• Land Land on Dec 29, 2017
    O wow, thanks! The flower I saw was all bloom, no leaf that I remember and she called it an "upholstery stamp" it looked to be 12"- 18" I am dreaming of stamping a few around my hallway bath if I can ever find it again. Thanks for looking, Linda!

• Land Land on Jan 07, 2018
    I found what I was looking for, it wasn't upholstery stamps, it was STENCILS!! But from what I am reading everyne that has done it says never again, so I'm not sure but thanks for the link anyway!

• Land Land on Jan 11, 2018
    I found it! It was a stencil, not a stamp! Thanks for the help anyway.