Ways to use ribbon @ Christmas?

+2
  • Neeil Leverett Neeil Leverett on Jan 08, 2018
    CM Offray & Son inc. has projects to make with ribbon. They are a manufacture of ribbon.The site is offray.com

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 08, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=christmas%20decorating%20with%20ribbon

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jan 08, 2018
    you can make wreaths with them, use on scrapbook pages, etc. I would go to pinterest.com for ideas galore

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Jan 08, 2018
    So sorry this is the first time that I have seen this question and I am on this site daily. OK so it's time to put things away,but, for next year I did see one new way to use ribbon,now I had already had my tree up so I wasn't able to use this technique but hey there is always next year,right. Okay so you start out with first piece of ribbon at 3 ft then gradually decrease it now person on YouTube did not say how much I don't believe but you cut out a total of 5 pieces and he used different types of ribbon for an interesting look all in white but you choose what you like. Okay so once theses pieces are cut out use them as template for the other ones you will need he used 3 sets I believe but he did not do back of tree that he said no one would see in his case. So you staple the ends together and you should end up with a wave effect then you just tuck the ends into the tree to hide and there you have it and it looks gorgeous, if you only did this on your entire tree you wouldn't need anything else that's how great i looks. Go to YouTube I believe that he did call it a wave. Happy New Year!!

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Jan 08, 2018
    Hello! Here are some ribbon crafts you might want to scroll through from Pinterest. Enjoy!