What are some easy DIY everyday centerpieces?

+3
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 30, 2017
    Mason jars with fairy lights

• Jacks Beta Jacks Beta on May 30, 2017
    What look are you going for? Here are two I have done before.

• You can make a centerpiece out of anything you care to highlight. A nice grouping of empty vases can look fetching. Vary the height of the objects for interest. On my coffee table I have a fabic runner, placed on top is a ceramic pineapple jar, and on either side I have pretty coasters stacked up. On my kitchen table I have a cutting board on a stand sitting on top of a lazy susan. A group of candles looks nice too. Or a group of porcelain and/or ceramic figuerines is also pretty. Is there a style or theme that interests you?

• Tammy Tammy on May 30, 2017
    You could place a serving bowl on top of a platter. In the bowl you can than float tea light candles along worth either real or artificial blooms.

• Pat Pat on May 30, 2017
    I put a glass raised cake plate on my table....put a white piller candle in the center and surrounded the candle with artificial grapes.....sitting on a white crocheted doily, it looks pretty.

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on May 30, 2017
    I've always been fond of candle gardens . Use a medium to large mirror , platter, or glass tray and place a handful of candles that are the same color and scent but different shapes and sizes . For example , I have one that has a large crescent moon shaped candle surrounded by different shaped star candles .