What decorations can I put up that stand out from this wallpaper?

+3

It goes the full length of my two walls. From dining area to livingroom. Everything other then mirrors blend right in.

q what decorations can i put up that stand out from this wallpaper

This is the wallpaper

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 07, 2018
    Hello there, Use Black Wrought Iron Shelves or Picture Frames or Wall art. Something very strong and Bold. - GOOD LUCK!

• I would try adding anything with a white or cream frame so it will stand out.

• 27524803 27524803 on Jul 07, 2018

Silver or gold metallic frames or shapes... large graphic ones would show up.... personally.... I would change the wall paper.

• Katie Katie on Jul 07, 2018
    If white or cream doesn't work (both good ideas!) maybe pick one of the colors in the paper and spray paint some decorative objects or frames in that color. I you can't find the exact color in a spray, then do it the old fashioned way and take it to Lowe's to have it matched in one of their samples, about 3 oz. You'd have to brush it on and maybe add a glossy sealer. Good luck

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Jul 07, 2018
    Glossy black

• Trudy Trudy on Jul 08, 2018

Thank you so much..If I could afford it I'd have it taken off. To old to do it myself. I'll try some of your suggestions.