What is a fun and creative way to dress up plain double closet doors?

+2
  • Denise Denise on Jun 11, 2017
    You could get some inexpensive wood picture frames and paint them a contrasting color. Glue them with Liquid Nails to the doors in a design you like. Good luck!

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 11, 2017
    Cover them in a lovely floral or geometric contact paper. If you don't like it or you get tired of it , it's easily removed.

• Janet Fletcher Janet Fletcher on Jun 11, 2017
    I ave double door on my master bedroom closet and am planning on buying washi tape and creating some type of geometric design on mine. Or I am thinking about even buying a stencil that I like and stenciling on my doors.

• Stephen A Davis Stephen A Davis on Jun 11, 2017
    If you have basic carpentry skills, try a pretty quarter inch trim around the finished our side of the doors. You can match the stain or paint or go wild and paint it any color you want. Of course, you need to do a little hand sanding and be ok with your cuts to fit the trim. Good luck!😀

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 11, 2017
    Love the idea of stenciling! You can also get some amazing peel and stick decals.