What to use to line cabinets?

+2
  • Bbunny42 Bbunny42 on Jan 18, 2019

I have always used ConTac paper, which now comes in a repositionable version. I like being able to just wipe it out. Some people use flooring tiles or the soft "rubberized" liners. It's just a matter of shopping around and deciding what you like or maybe just buying a little bit to determine how it works for you.

• Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Jan 18, 2019

Contact paper is easy to keep clean and easy to remove and replace.

• Lah Lah on Jan 19, 2019

Shelf liner

• C Crow C Crow on Jan 20, 2019

Our preference is peel and stick floor tiles. Lasts forever, very easy to clean, looks nice, and items slide easily on them. Not much more expensive than some adhesive liners. And if you are renting, just fit and trim the tiles into your shelves without removing the paper that protects the adhesive. We have also used leftover sheet vinyl which some flooring stores will give you for free.

• Eileen Eileen on Jan 25, 2019

Peel and stick floor tiles is an amazing idea! I have contact paper peeling up like crazy. And shelf liner isn't too easy to wipe clean.