If you’re looking for a really easy DIY frame for printables, you’re going to love this tutorial! Learn how to make a DIY poster frame that is cheap and simple! Also, you can download these free bathroom printables to put in the frames by visiting the blog post mentioned at the bottom!
Cheap & Easy DIY Frames For Printables
The steps for making the frames is summed up in the video, but if you'd rather read than watch:
- First, mark the board and cut. Ours were cut at about 9.5" since we were using letter size paper.
- Next, slightly sand the board with fine grit sandpaper then follow up by staining. We used Weathered Oak stain.
- Attach the magnetic tape with glue. Let it dry.
- Cut off the edges of the printables (if necessary).
- Place the printables between the pieces of wood.
- Tie the suede cording to hang.
- Hang on wall.
Aren’t these frames such a fun and easy way to display printables in your house?
Love these farmhouse style bathroom printables that say "Wash, Brush, Flush"? You can get them for FREE on my blog!