DIY Renter Friendly Tiled Wall
- Foam core boards – I needed four (20″ x 30″)
- Hammer and finishing nails (1″)
- 20 square feet of Aspect Tiles – or any other peel and stick tiles
- Glass tile cutter
- GE Silicone 1
- GE Silicone caulking in white
- Wall trim – I had a colonial design, and then one they call the “sausage.” I got ’em all at Home Depot.
- Black paint – I used Behr Limousine Leather MQ5-5o
- Paint Brush
Resources for this project:See all materials
Lisa DeBose on Jun 25, 2020
I love it, you literally are describing the same project I have in mind to do - but to my kitchen!! Great minds think beautifully alike, renting will never stop my creativity or desire for a beautiful space.
I was researching for a board/material I knew wouldn't cause moisture to build up between the wall and board. How is yours holding up in the bathroom?
I also wanted to get everything at Home Depot. Tickles me someone else had the same project. Looks terrific 👌