How can I replace baseboards?

+2

Replacing baseboard ideas

• Polly Fuller Polly Fuller on Jan 01, 2019

If you want small, use toe molding. personally, I like the big baseboards with a finished top. really classic and classy.

• DD DD on Jan 01, 2019

Hi Jean not exactly sure what you want to know but I found this article with some information. Can you provide some additional information so we canprovide a helpful answer

https://www.thebudgetdecorator.com/diy-baseboards-molding-and-trim/

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Jan 01, 2019

Most people these day s use the MDF because it is cheaper than wood but you will need to add more finishing nails to keep it in place since it tends to jut away from the wall a little over time. Use a brad nailer. My preference is the wood as it is solid.

• Beckie Beckie on Jan 01, 2019

If-obviously only If-you have a Country Vibe Going....do what I personally am Dying to do in my log cabin. Go buy, find some Metal/Tin roofing and cut strips and use a heavy duty staple gun to attach! Let me know if you do it or need any assistance with the project! Beckie

• Homeroad Homeroad on Jan 03, 2019

We replaced our baseboards by unscrewing them from the wall. You can buy replacement baseboards at Home Depot that can be cut to the correct length and replace the old ones.