Best flooring looking like hard wood should be used in central FL ?

• Carol mullan Carol mullan on Jun 06, 2017
    We have flooring in our home, from the entry way into the office and throughout the kitchen and dining room that is "engineered" flooring - meaning it is manmade. It looks like "real" hardwood - yet is easy to take care of and stands up to the hard Utah winters/snow and hot summers. It was already in our home, here in Utah, when we purchased the house - so I don't know the name/brand - but an engineered floor is a good choice, and looks like hard wood.

• Wen Wen on Jun 06, 2017
      I had engineered flooring in WV it was great 👍🏻 didn't know how it would work in central FL.

• Kathleen Walker Kathleen Walker on Jun 06, 2017
    We live in Central Fl. We had a good quality laminate put down about 10 years ago. It is beautiful and has held up beautifull. We have pets...no problem.

• Priscilla Priscilla on Jun 06, 2017
    I love my vinyl plank flooring. VERY easy to maintain and extremely durable and waterproof.