How do i fix this

+4
Had a flood in my kitchen. Had te remove the laminate floorin. Terazo was under it. This is what it loooks like now. How do I make it look better
q how do i fix this
  • Leah Leah on Jan 07, 2018
    TThere is a special cleaner that will not etch floors. Try Lowes, Amazon, etc.

• Molly Anmar Molly Anmar on Jan 07, 2018
    There are a number of janitorial supply stores in Clermont. Give one of them a call for commercial-quality terrazzo cleaning and protective chemicals. It's possible that you'll need to rent a commercial floor machine. They'll be able to give you the best advice.

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jan 07, 2018
    These are great floors (cold in the winter) but usually easy to care for and can be trendy if done right. Clean it with ZEP neutral floor finish, lots of scrubbing will be involved and then rent a machine from a hardware store to buff and polish the floor.

• Joyce Joyce on Jan 07, 2018
    call a professional!!!!!! This is, if you truly want to save the terrazzo, not an amateur undertaking.

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jan 09, 2018
    I would call your local tile store and ask their advice.

• Linda Cabler Linda Cabler on Jan 09, 2018
    I saw one exactly like that During Christmas. They stained it a lovely darker brown and sealed it with Polyerathan varnish. I loved it. It looks exactly like marble. It cost less than $25 to do their entire garage floor and I know your floor is not that large.