How to fix a 2nd floor that has been severely warped from water damage

  3 answers
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 02, 2018
    Hello Yvonne, Do you have Building Insurance, as you may be covered and all will then be taken care of for you. If not, then remove and replace boards effected. Good luck!

  • Dfm Dfm on Jul 02, 2018
    you have to pull up all damages pieces, and replace. Where I grew up flooded periodically. You would pick up an item, looks ok..then when it dries you’ve noticed warps and twists. You may need to patch the sub floor as well.

  • Indeed, you'll have to remove the damaged pieces and replace them. This will likely be best accomplished by a professional.