How can I change the look of a florescent light in kitchen ceiling?

The apartment is rented.

  3 answers
  • Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Jan 10, 2019

    Is it a tube, circuline or bulb?

  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jan 10, 2019

    Hi! How large is it? Is it round or rectangular?

  • Cindy Cindy on Jan 10, 2019

    Hi Bonbon. I'm Cindy. Since your apartment is rented, permanent changes are probably frowned upon. So, I recommend that you use the paper that is used as a back for a fish tank. Take a walk thru your local pet store and see if any of them appeal to you. There are a bunch of different colors and patterns. You could secure this paper on the florescent light shade with paper clips. Some stores sell this paper by the foot. It comes on big spools and you can purchase how many feet you will actually need. So take your measurements with you. Wishing you well Bonbon.

    • Bonbon Bonbon on Jan 10, 2019

      Sounds like a good idea.

      Will need to walk around pet store and see what the have..