What kind and color of wood floor is best to use with chocolate/espres

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 17, 2017
    Is the furniture dark ? Not sure because the comment got cut off , but even if that's the case you can still get a medium to light color laminate flooring . That's what we did and we get compliments all the time .
    My husband'sfurniture was the better quality when we got married a few years ago , so we decided to keep his and sell mine . But his was the typical dark Batchelor leather and I wanted to lighten up the room . Soooo, new drapes , a new coat of paint and new floors later...it looks like a different house !

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 17, 2017
    If you can't match it, contrast it! If the cabinets are chocolate, make the floors vanilla. Not boring, but light, possibly in a bamboo or white oak material. To push this analogy even further, use strawberry accents, in your favorite shade of red. Best wishes 😇

• DZW DZW on Jun 17, 2017
    Hello! I think this website will help you on what colors go best with the colors you asked about: http://homeguides.sfgate.com/colors-brown-floors-104537.html