What kind of glue or adhesive to use for peel and stick flooring?

+2
I'm putting down peel and stick tile flooring in my kitchen some pieces are sticking good but some will just peel right up. How can I get all of it to stick? What's the best glue or adhesive to make it stick?
I have 3 boys and a inside cat that's always in the kitchen. So I need something that's going to stick really good.
Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

• Alice Alice on Jun 16, 2018
    I'd go back to the store you got the tiles from and complain. They may be able to either give you another box or recommend the special adhesive you need.

• Theresa Theresa on Jun 16, 2018
    Maybe the flooring underneath was properly cleaned and dried before applying the tiles?

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jun 16, 2018
    I'd check to make sure all the floor is properly cleaned and prepped. I'd use TSP to take any shine off as glue sometimes has a harder time sticking to a shiny area.

• Linda Linda on Jun 16, 2018
    I would do what Alice suggested first. Big box hardware has vinyl tile mastic. I would stick with that Not other glues. Good luck