Where can I get inexpensive flooring for rental house? but durable

+4
  • William William on Jun 11, 2017
    Lumber Liquidator. They carry a lot of discontinued and overrun flooring. Get at least 10% more than you need. Once they're gone, they're gone.

• Linda Linda on Jun 11, 2017
    I would search for a local 'restore'. They're stores maintained by habitat for humanity. People and contractors donate unneeded materials. You can get great deals and you're helping a great cause.

• Jan Clark Jan Clark on Jun 11, 2017
    Depends on how much you want, what kind and who's going to install it. And are you the owner or the renter???

• Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Jun 11, 2017
    Check out vinyl plank flooring. Comes in lots of patterns, Installs with only a utility knife...very durable.

• Dan11209365 Dan11209365 on Jun 11, 2017
    Try Home Depot... I'd get a large piece of laminate over tile laminate because tenants have a way of lifting the tiles and that will keep you repairing them all the time. One solid piece is easier to lay also. Home Depot can also deliver it to your door!

• Van7849753 Van7849753 on Jun 13, 2017
    Ollie's if you have one. They have huge selection of carpet, linoleum, engineered hardwood at great prices.

• Sharon Sharon on Jun 13, 2017
    Any city has cheap carpet & flooring stores that sell by the roll, and they have installation people too. Empire is one.