A neighbor's yard has these very orange mushrooms growing near the street so I took a photo. I Googled for them and they

by Louise
seem to be Jack O'Lantern mushrooms and are poisonous. The yard with the mushrooms has a good many stray cats around that she won't let anyone spay/neuter - stupid woman - so I wonder if the cats might try eating them? Cats sometimes eat strange things. If these are a danger to the cats, I'll pull them up and destroy them. I've never seen mushrooms like this! In fact, this year I've seen several kinds of mushrooms I've never, ever seen. What gives with all the sudden mushrooms?
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about this project?
Join the conversation
2 of 9 comments