Is it good to plant roses now

+1
  • Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Jun 17, 2018
    That would depend on where you live. It's very hot (in the upper 90's) here so if I did try to plant one now, I would have to water it morning and evening for about a month in order to have it survive.

• Brenda Brandt Deason Brenda Brandt Deason on Jun 17, 2018
    I’ve noticed that plants like roses are featured in home and garden stores during the right season to plant them. If they are readily available in your area, its‘s probably a good time.

• 1401470 1401470 on Jun 18, 2018
    It's better to do it in the spring or fall because when temperatures are higher than 90 it can stress the plant. However if you do it in the evening so the plants have a recovery time overnight you may be able to swing it. Just plan ahead.

• Betty Betty on Jun 18, 2018
    Maybe you better wait until fall .unless you don't mine watering morning and evening .I tried one last summer didn't live .my fault .in a hurry to plant it .in the nursery and big stores they water morning and evening .