What Plants to get for Spring?

+3
  • Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Dec 19, 2017
    There are so many beautiful spring flowers, but you need to know your zone and do you want perennials or annuals. Sun or shade type.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 19, 2017
    What is your location?Do you want annuals,perennials,Bulbs,Shrubs?

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 19, 2017
    Bulbs work well and require little work. To suggest anything else, your growing zone, first and last frost days are needed including what type of plants/shrubs you want - flowers planted every year or shrubs.

• Ang Ang on Dec 19, 2017
    herbs make excellent plants and also keep away bugs. You could do Lavender, Sage, Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, and then you could plant a few nice inexpensive plants around those. I love herbs as plants. Also peppermint and lemonbalm. But you want to keep those in pots, peppermint and Lemon balm can “run“ but both make Beautiful greenery. Peppermint also makes excellent ground cover. I’m referring to actual peppermint, not mojito mint. I have also become addicted to succulents. I’ve gotten several from the discount rack for .50c-$1 and I’ve made a beautiful pot of different succulents that were very easy to bring back to life.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 19, 2017
    Bulbs.......Daffs, Hyacinths, Tulips etc.....

• Ellis B. Stewart Ellis B. Stewart on Dec 19, 2017
    Yes, thank you.