Blueberries on Bushes & Flowers - where are they ???

All of my various types of plants (dahlias, rose of sharon, peonies, etc.) are not flowering to any extent and the blueberries on my 2 bushes are non-existent. What is going on this summer?? I regularly feed and water them. My flowers in front are doing great, however, nothing in the back yard at all where they get sun 3/4 of the day. The only bush thriving is the limelight hydrangea. I've looked for a professional bloom booster to use on my plants but can't find anything besides MiracleGro with a 30 in the middle.

• Oliva Oliva on Jul 05, 2018
    Did birds or deer get to your blueberries? Did you fertilize and water, sufficiently? Too much heat or humidity may be to blame. Dahlias require good air circulation, good drainage. Are the leaves damaged due to bugs or slugs? You may need to spray for that.

• HappyGrandmaGA HappyGrandmaGA on Jul 06, 2018
      My dahlias last year from new bulbs planted in containers were fantastic. However, after putting them in the ground, only 2 out of 4 came back....one is large with a few yellow flowers, the other is very small and no buds whatsoever even though they both get the same sun, water and food, as well as my blueberry bushes. Very frustrating! No bugs or slugs that I can see on anything. Thank you for your response.

• Debra McDonald Blake Debra McDonald Blake on Jul 06, 2018

I put mesh around my blueberries, but something still got to them.

I have hardly any berries for anything to get.....last year we had a few but the birds ate what little we got. This year on one bush we have only a few not-yet-ripe berries (about 10) and on the other bush only one ripe berry. We did have mesh over them last year. Thank you for your response.