How do I care for a Christmas cactus plant

• Deanna Deanna on Jun 28, 2018
    I would like to know also.

• Patricia Q. Patterson Patricia Q. Patterson on Jun 29, 2018
    I have several that I have had for years and create more by moving portions to new pots when they get huge. I lightly water them once a week. I live in Tennessee so my plants are kept inside close to windows in the winter but in the spring after any chance of freezing is past I put them on covered porches. They grow like crazy during the late spring and summer so I can usually get some portions to move to other pots by the end of summer. I take them back indoors when any chance of low temperatures starts. They have always bloomed like crazy and give me a lot of enjoyment. I have Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter bloomers. Oh yes, I do give them a tiny doze of fertilizer two or three times during growing season. Hope you get as many years of enjoyment from your plants as I have from mine.