I’m wanting to know what plant this is?

+7
q i m wanting to know what plant this is
  • Betsy Betsy on Apr 25, 2018
    It looks like a Pothos plant. It doesn't need a lot of light, and is fine in offices. You often see them with the vines growing over and under stuff and all sparse leaves on the vine. What you really want to do is to trim it short, maybe 2 feet or so, but not longer. If plants get all leggy, the plant uses so much energy trying to keep the ends healthy that the middle suffers. This is a nice plant and you can trim it and keep it bushy, but please, don't let it get long! And, remember to fertilize and water. If you can't remember to do that, then get some of those fertilizer sticks. Good luck with your choice, but trimming, fertilizing and watering are key.

• Ale24578101 Ale24578101 on Apr 25, 2018
    Philodendron I think

• Joanna Smith Joanna Smith on Apr 26, 2018
    Looks like philodendron to me.

• Ginny Ginny on Apr 26, 2018
    Looks like pothos to me. Very healthy plant needing minimum light and water. I like it trimmed back because it gets bushy and pretty, not hanging 2-3 down and trailing all over everything-reminds me snakes when it gets that long. With care and feeding, it should do well for you.

• Sarinasala1 Sarinasala1 on Apr 26, 2018
    Thanks Gvargo this helps a lot.

• Yep it's a pothos. When it gets too long you can trim it back, place cuttings in water and they will root. You can have another plant or add to original to make fuller :)

• Betsy Betsy on Apr 26, 2018
    You are welcome. Mine is in a pot and just hangs down. I see you have yours on a post. That's nice:) Sometimes the leaves have white lines on them. They are very nice plants and are very forgiving if you forget to water them, they will look sad, but when you water them, they will perk up.