Can I use Potting soul b's in ground soil?

I accidentally purchased in ground soil to pot several plants for my balcony. Does it really matter if it isn't "Potting soil" specific?
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on May 27, 2017
    Your plants may survive but that's not what we should be aiming for. ... You will find very little, if any soil in potting mix, but what you could find is composted pine bark, peat, vermiculite or perlite which provide very little, if any nutrients to your plants.I'm sorry.

• Larry wallace Larry wallace on May 27, 2017
    FIRST OF ALL, PERLITE AND VERMICULITE ARE ADDED TO MOST POTTING SOIL TO RETAIN MOISTURE AND TO A LESSER EXTENT THAT APPLIES TO THE PINE BARK. AS FOR PEAT, THIS KEEPS THE SOIL FROM PACKING DOWN TOO MUCH. GENERALLY SPEAKING, GROUND SOIL SHOULD BE FINE, JUST GET SOME MIRACLE GRO FERTILIZER STICKS OR POWDER(GOT TO MIX WITH WATER) AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND APPLY EVERY WEEK TO TEN DAYS.