Sweet potato plant/ can I re-plant outside? Was started indoors!

+5
  • Crystal M Higginbotham Crystal M Higginbotham on Jun 15, 2017
    I did a few months ago! It's doing just fine :)

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 15, 2017
    As long as there are roots ,yes

• Trish Enos Trish Enos on Jun 15, 2017
    Sure in a container

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 15, 2017
    As long as it is big enough to be supported by outside soil and conditions with the weather it should be fine. Make sure you acclimate it to the sun before you do anything with it.

• See 1 previous
    • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 16, 2017
      Start it out to the sun gradually. Shady the first day, then a few hours of morning sun, all morning sun, not afternoon, then a little more sun each day until you have it in the situation it will be in when you plant it. The afternoon full sun will be the hardest on it if that is where it will be planted. If it is to be planted where it gets only morning sun and shade it should only take a few days. Just remember that when it is outside in the pot it may need more water until it is planted in the soil. Good luck!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 16, 2017
    You for sure can! Good luck!

• Loretta McBride Loretta McBride on Jun 16, 2017
    Thanks to everyone responds about my sweet potato plant! So nice to know other garden lovers are just a few clicks away 🤗👍🏻 Thanks a bunch!!