This Is a crazy topic but I need to know everything about watermelon g

How when what where I have failed time and time again and I'm tired of paying 7$ for one and the family loves โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™them ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Lori Odaniel
  • Gloria Abend Gloria Abend on Jun 09, 2017
    Just saw something about this....looks for firm fruit, nice, brigut green. On the side that is kinda white, it is where the melon lays on the ground, look for a melon that is more yellow than white,,,the yellowier the better. I have tried it 3times now and the melon has been onderful. And these were melons from Walmart, and two other grocery stores. Hope this helps you.

• Cheryl Markus Reynolds Cheryl Markus Reynolds on Jun 09, 2017
    I usually start mine by planting seeds inside of clear containers with lids in a sunny window in mid April. They're ready to plant outside by the end of May. Most are about 12 inches by then. I plant them outside giving each plant 1 square foot of space. My garden gets about six to eight hours of direct sunlight during the day. So I make sure I keep them watered. When I have 2 or 3 growing nicely on a vine, I'll pick off any new flowers to allow the existing fruit to get all the energy from the plant. I plant sugar babies and usually end up with 5 or 6, which is enough for me.

• Lori Odaniel Lori Odaniel on Jun 09, 2017
      Thank you ๐Ÿ‘‰ so much I'll trust and try anything thanks ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‡again ๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŒ…