What plants like grow lights?

+5
I have light bulbs to start plants growing indoors, veggies, flowers,fruit,or house plants?

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 31, 2017
    Most plants will like the added uv light, it's a great way to start your garden sets

• Willow Willow on Dec 31, 2017
    I have a grow light above my indoor plants. They all love it.

• Dolores DeLuise Dolores DeLuise on Dec 31, 2017
    Herbs are very easy to work with and will do well outdoors in the spring. In the meantime, you have a kitchen garden that you can access.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 31, 2017
    Herbs love grow lights, so do lettuce, tomatoes, and for flowers...many flowering house plants love LED lights like begonias, geraniums, and orchids

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 31, 2017
    grow lights- you do know there are different lengths and colors of sun shine-? you know about infra red the heat lamps, and black lights.. the grow bulbs have all the spectrum of the different colors of light.. just like sunshine -plants love it. florescent lights are harder to find, so now leds have replaced them.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 31, 2017
    I have my plants under a daylight bulb. The plants were not used to that much light outside, so the strong grow lights were too strong, but they like the daylight bulbs really well and are growing still and staying green and happy. The day light bulbs are full spectrum just like grow lights, but not near as strong and bright for house plants that don't need full strong sun light. We put a Pothos in a hanging pot by the light and it is doing great, we just moved a corn plant that was getting too big for its spot out by the Hibiscus under the light and we will see how it does.

• Jeanne Grunert Jeanne Grunert on Jan 01, 2018
    African violets thrive under grow lights!

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 01, 2018
    The lights are called grow lights and any plant can be placed under them. They are usually used to start seeds.