How much Epson salts was put in a gallon of water for plant food?

Can someone tell me how much epson salts was put in a gallon of water for plant food

• By Brittany Goldwyn By Brittany Goldwyn on Jan 22, 2019

This source says this:

When diluted with water, Epsom salt is easily taken up by plants, especially when applied as a foliar spray. Most plants can be misted with a solution of 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt per gallon of water once a month. For more frequent watering, every other week, cut this back to 1 tablespoon.

With roses, you can apply a foliar spray of 1 tablespoon per gallon of water for each foot of the shrub’s height. Apply in spring as leaves appear and then again after flowering.

For tomatoes and peppers, apply 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt granules around each transplant or spray (1 tbsp. per gallon) during transplanting and again following the first bloom and fruit set.

• I’ve heard anywhere between 1 tsp to 1 tbsp per gallon of water. I play it safe and use 1 tsp per gallon for my houseplants. Every other time my ferns need watering, I fill a bowl up with the solution and put the pot inside the bowl for 30 minutes so the roots get watered. I also keep a spray bottle with the solution and spray the leaves daily because the lack of humidity in our house in the winter. It seems to keep them happy

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 22, 2019

Depends on the plant and what the application is for.

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/much-epsom-salt-1-gallon-water-plants-84521.html