Fairy garden ideas

+4
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 13, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=fairy%20gardens

• Ann Ann on Jun 13, 2018
    Ac Moore, Michael’s or other craft store has a huge selection of miniature houses, people and accessories to choose from. Decide on the type of buikding first, then go to town with decorations. Google or search fairy miniatures.

• Ann Ann on Jun 13, 2018
    Any craft store will have a huge selection of fairie miniatures to choose from. Decide on the type of house first, then go have fun selecting some for the yard, people and other accessories.

• Ann Ann on Jun 13, 2018
    Sorry about the duplicate answer. i thought I deleted the first by mistake.

• My old phone died before I could get all my mini garden photos transferred. Major bummer! See if these sites provide you any ideas!

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jun 13, 2018
    My granddaughter has one in a flower bed her parents planted for her. There are little birdhouses we painted, stepping stones made from the glass "jewels" that the dollar has. We painted rocks we purchased at the dollar store as ladybugs and bumble bees. She has also added a gazing ball (a small stainless steel one) and solar lights. All you need is a container or a small area, have a mental idea of what you want (she wanted a fairy village), and gather the materials from things you have, the dollar store and other sources (I purchased her gazing ball at Amazon and the little birdhouses at Walmart). I've bought her little figures at the craft store and even at the dollar store to populate it. She has leafy plants and flowers in her little garden, and it's quite magical when fireflies are flying around and the solar lights are on. She adds things as she thinks of them.