How do I start a small herb garden?

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jun 20, 2018
    Would you like to plant them outside or in pots. I find pots easiest, because I can bring them into my closed porch if we have weather that might damage them. You can get small plants at most greenhouses and nurseries. Plant them in good soil (I like Miracle Grow) with drainage to keep the roots from standing in water. Follow the watering recommendations for your specific plant.

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Jun 20, 2018
    Be very careful as to what you plant if in ground some are very invasive. I moved into this house 2016 was loaded with cilantro. I dug up so much it made me nauseous. Then 2017 mint,everywhere? Mind you none the previous year I blame the birdsame for mint since we get a lot passing through and we have no feeders they just like the yard I guess. But mint is a pain have it again this year and cilantro is back. We didn't plant any of this so just be careful unless you want an entire yard covered in this stuff,stick your planters and cut seed stems because they will spread.

• We actually transformed an ugly space into a small but extremely bountiful herb garden. Good luck! Hugs, Holly