Tips on getting grass to grow in the shade?

+2
I am 71 yrs old doing my own mowing and trimming.

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jun 16, 2018
    Dear Aq, good for you!!!! I don't know what your question/issue is since it got cut off, but please be careful when you mow and trim! And let someone know when you are doing this so you can call for help if you need it. Make sure you are wearing good shoes and eye protection and make sure you have sunscreen on.

• Janice Janice on Jun 16, 2018
    Isn't it great that you're able and want to do it yourself/ What's your question for us? I'm a bit older than you but still do my own yard work except for large tree trimming and find it very rewarding and love seeing the accomplishment.......and enjoy spending the money I could be paying used on something else. Keep on keeping on!

• Liv Liv on Jun 16, 2018
    That is so awesome! Could you finish posting your question? It looks like it got cut off.

• Aq632818513 Aq632818513 on Jun 16, 2018
      I need to find out how to get grass to grow in the shade. I was divorced after 50 yrs. so I am having to learn all the tricks and trade. That was the part where I got cut off. Can you help me?